Background checks take many forms and we handle them all.
Common family applications include:
- Who is my daughter’s fiancé? – something doesn’t feel right and we’re worried he has a secret life or a dishonest history – I’m sure he’s hiding something from us.
- Who is my husband’s new live-in girlfriend? – I’ve heard she has a history of drugs and alcohol and I’m concerned about her being around our kids.
- Who is my ex-wife’s new boyfriend? – A friend told me he is violent and I’m very worried about him being around my children.
- Who is this man? – I met my fiancé in 2016 and he loves me but it all feels very rushed. I am a wealthy, divorced woman and I just want to make sure…
- Who is my father’s new health care aide? – my father is extremely wealthy and I think the carer might be a con-man?
- Who is suing me and what is his background?
- What has my ex-son-in-law been doing since he divorced my daughter? – he has visitation rights to our grandchildren but he’s not paying support and I’ve heard he has a drug problem.
Other background checks include:
- Investment related due diligence
- Pre-employment background screening
- Self-background checks (a more common request than you might think!)
- Jury background checks
- Tennant screening